We are committed to produce and deliver products to the satisfaction of the customers by continually improving our Quality Management System.
Laboratory & Testing facilities
- ISO / TS 16949 : 2009 certified by TuV Nord for Manufacture and Supply of Grey and Ductile Iron Castings
- Spectrometer : ARL (Swiss) make with 26 elements analyzing capacity
- Image analyser : With camera attached to the microscope.
- Sand testing : All the necessary sand testing equipments for both green sand molding & shell molding process.
- Wet lab : Full fledged wet lab for chemical analysis.
- UTM : 40 Tons capacity Universal Testing Machine for Tensile strength, Yield strength and Elongation.
- Hardness tester : 3000 kgs Brinell Hardness Testing machine.
- Impact testing machine
- Endoscope machine for inspection of intricate inner profiles in products meant for critical application.
- Coordinate Measuring Machine ( Browne & Sharp ) – used for First Sample inspection wherever required.
We are maintaining the following documentation systems to assure quality.
- Metal Chemistry Register
- Mechanical testing Log Book
- Dimensional inspection Log Book
We are conducting & providing the following certificates to the customer for every batch supply.
- Chemical test certificate
- Physical / Mechanical test certificate
The Quality Team supervises the Q.A / Q.C aspects along the entire process system by identifying and associating with Quality Circles. We ensure 100% traceability for the produce.
Occupational Health & Safety
We, as an organization committed to Occupational Health & Safety of the workers and shop floor staff ensure strict adherence to body protective wears and covers for moving parts. The workers are constantly educated upon the importance of health & safety through displays and safety tips.
As an environmentally responsible company, we comply with the environmental regulations advocated by the Government. As a result we have been provided with necessary the Pollution Clearance Certificate.