Any high quality casting begins with a high-quality mould. This concept is clearly embodied in our mind and we invested in new Disa match 20 x 24 with automatic core setter for producing moulds which result in castings with exceptional dimensional accuracy & superior surface finish.
- Moulding size: 610 x 508 x 200x200 mm
- Mismatch max: 0.15mm
- These investments in technology give Technocast Foundry distinct advantages over its competitors such as:
- High productivity -upto 180 moulds / hour
- Highly intricate castings can be undertaken easily with DISA moulding technology. Complicated self-cored castings can be accurately developed.
- Patterns can be changed without loss of production through our automated Quick pattern changing device enabling us to cater to products of all volumes without compromising productivity.
- Total reproducibility of casting parameters based on pattern information, quick modification and alteration of these parameters through computer controlled functions.
- With DISA MATCH 20 X 24 horizontal flask less moulding line Technocast can able to produce 1.0 kg to 30 kg single component weight to service a very diverse product range and can offer customers the most economical solution for their specific product.